Sixth Form Life
Life at Invictus Sixth Form offers a perfect blend of familiarity and diversity.
Students will be based at their ‘home’ campus and throughout the day. Dependant on their selected courses they will be transported between campuses via the dedicated Invictus 6th Form coach service. The coaches run at regular intervals throughout the day, they offer our students comfortable, punctual and free travel between our 5 campuses.
To get a flavour of what a typical day might look like, here is an example of a daily schedule from one of our current Year 12 students based here at the Crestwood Campus*:
8.20am – 8.30am
– Register with tutor in the 6th Form common room
8.30am – 9.20am
– Transition (for those travelling to other campuses) or Morning Prep.
9.30am – 12.30pm
– AM session, English Literature lesson with Miss Hall, A5 (15 minute coffee break @ 10.45am)
12.35pm – 1.25pm
– Transition (for those travelling to other campuses) and lunch
1.30pm – 3.30pm
– PM session, private study, A-Level Maths revision
– End of day, coach back to base campus or head home!
*Wednesday PM session is Enrichment – activities available at Crestwood Campus include: St. John’s First Aid Training, racquet sports, basketball, football, EPQ, D of E
*Friday PM session is tutorial – activities available at Crestwood Campus include: careers advice, National Citizen Service (NCS), Unifrog workshops and training